Are you writing a proposal and not sure what to include in your mentoring plan? Or do you work with graduate students and want to learn more about mentoring strategies that work? Or are you actually a graduate student or post-doc who has specific interests and needs for professional growth, and want to know where to turn? Attend this webinar and hear the experiences of those who have engaged in effective mentoring, as well as some of what research says to early career STEM education researchers about mentoring needs and opportunities. The webinar will culminate with a of implications for the development of mentoring plans. This session is targeted to DR K-12 grants but is applicable to other STEM education programs.
- Karen King, NSF Program Officer
- Derek Riley, Policy Studies Associates
- John Settlage, University of Connecticut
- Julianne Wenner, Boise State University
- Chris Wright, University of Tennessee