STEM for All Video Showcase: Innovations in STEM Education | May 13 - 20, 2019 | http://stemforall2019.videohall.com/
Call for Presenters! If you are engaged in a federally-funded project to improve Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) and computer science education, we invite you to submit a video to the showcase and discuss it with researchers, practitioners, policy makers and the general public during an interactive week long event.
Begin Planning your Video: Think about footage that you might capture now!
Register to be a Presenter: January 15th - February 18th
Video Submission Deadline: April 23rd
We invite videos that address any of the following:
- Strategies to broaden participation and increase access for all
- Research informing STEM and CS teaching and learning
- Challenges and strategies in the implementation of STEM + CS programs
- Measuring impact of innovative programs
- Partnerships fostering innovation
If you are not intending to present a video this year, please also save the dates anyway! We invite your participation viewing the videos, discussing them with presenters and voting for your favorites.